Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4 am Talker

First of all Ava is doing a TON better with sleeping at night. She went from 5 hours to 8-10 hours in a row. However....the last few nights around 4-5 a.m. she decides she wants to play and talk to herself. It is pretty loud so it wakes me and Jeff up. I usually wait to see if she will fall asleep but after 20 minutes or so of playing she gets board and starts to cry. This is in the day but it is what she sounds like. All day today she was laughing at herself and me and was so happy. I love days like this. Now she is down for her afternoon nap. What a good baby!

5 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Aw she is so adorable!

Carly said...

I love that our babies are the same age. I look at videos and pictures of Ava, and the expressions, movements, and noises sound just like Dax! It cracks me up. What a cute video!

Heidi Wing said...

She is so cute!! What is the secret of getting your baby to sleep through the night?? Im working on that and man its not fun!!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

cute baby. It is so sweet when you hear their little voices. I love it.

Heidi said...

She is getting so chunky, I love it! 4 am is not a glorious hour, however!