Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The poopiest day ever

Poor poopy baby. So yesterday Ava didn't poop at all and I thought oh, no that means she is going to explode tomorrow. Well I was totally right. I put her down for her nap at 9 and at 10 I could hear her pooping. So I woke her up changed her and nursed her a little and she was back out. 30 minutes later she pooped again but this time it got on her clothes. I decided to take a bath with her and get her super clean. About 10 minutes into the bath she poops. I am draining the water and she poops again. I clean the tub and get clean water in it to wash us off. I washed her whole body and hair and again she exploded. I thought....this is getting to be ridiculous. I gave up and showered us both off and got out. Then I dressed her in the cutest little outfit and she acted really tired and just laid on me. I thought she must be tired again so I put her in her swing and made me lunch. She started getting really fussy so I picked her up and discovered that she had pooped through her onsie, pants and socks. Holly Crap! (literally) I cleaned her up changed her again and nursed her again. She is finally back to sleep. It is 2:30 p.m. and I am still in my pajamas with no makeup and my hair not done. I tell ya....it's been one of those days.
It's just a good thing she is so darn cute!

3 comments:

Carly said...

What a cute onesie :)!!! You are right about how it's a good thing they're so cute! Dax has some days like that too, and holy crap is the only thing to describe it. There was a period of about two weeks where he literally exploded and had a huge blowout every single day. It was crap.

The Jensen's said...

POOP! Colton just got over this nasty virus that made him poop up his back every hour! It lasted a week and a half! I hate POOP! Poor Ava!!! :( Hope the pooping stopped for both your sakes!!

Just the 3 of us said...

Holy crap that IS a lot of poop! It really is a good thing that our babies are so cute huh? Or else it would be a pain! :) I'm glad you found me! I left a comment on your blog a looong time ago. Your little girl is adorable!