It seems like you had her last week. Crazy time is flying. She's so cute in her bouncer! I emailed you how I made it and all the instructions and stuff.. Let me know if you need any help!
Its the greatest thing ever!! Cora loved hers. Whats also nice about it is if you want to take a nice shower put her in it in the bathroom, its a jem of a toy! I hope she's sleeping better.
3 comments:
It seems like you had her last week. Crazy time is flying. She's so cute in her bouncer! I emailed you how I made it and all the instructions and stuff.. Let me know if you need any help!
oh, so cute! it's so fun to see them get excited with new toys! bouncers are lifesavers : )
Its the greatest thing ever!! Cora loved hers. Whats also nice about it is if you want to take a nice shower put her in it in the bathroom, its a jem of a toy! I hope she's sleeping better.
Post a Comment