Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Sister-in-law
So I wanted to do a post for my sister-in-law Kelly. I am so grateful for her and lately I have been thinking about all of the wonderful things she has done for me. I went to SUU with my brother and Kelly. While I was there she always invited me over for dinner and let me do my laundry there and she even let me use her new Range Rover to move my stuff home. Then when I lived in Virginia she was living there as well when my brother was in Iraq. I didn't have a car and she always picked me up took me shopping and had me over for dinner. I would sleep over at her house all of the time and have a blast. We also went to New York together and Delaware and all over the East Coast to explore.
When I got pregnant Kelly let me use all of her maternity clothes saving me tons of money and since she has great taste I looked good too (as good as you can look pregnant). Since I have had my baby she has made me a baby sling, a keyper and a hooter hider. If you want to check out her cute stuff go to her site at... http://thepeekboutique.blogspot.com/. I am so thankful for her and all that she has done for me. I just thought I would blog about it so you all know how lucky I am. I love you Kelly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww Robyn! Thanks you totally made me cry! How blessed am I to have such a wonderful sister in law! You have always made me feel like we were sisters from the start! I am so happy that you are a new mommy and know you will be amazing. You have always been so tender and loving with all the nieces and nephews, Ava knew what she was doing when she chose to come to you! Love you!
Robyn! I am so excited you had your baby! I have not had internet access forever so I am barely finding out. She is really cute. Way to go! Kelly's inventions are awesome, I don't have a use for anything...yet!
Post a Comment