Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Month

I can't believe it has already been a month since Ava was born. It has gone by way too fast. Today to celebrate Ava and I went downtown and had lunch with Jeff and showed her off at both of our work places. She was pretty good and mostly awake the whole time. I feel so blessed to have such a perfect healthy little angel. I can't imagine life without her.

7 comments:

Crawford Family said...

she is gorgeous! LOVE the pics

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh she is so dang cute!!!!! I am so happy for you and it is so good to hear that she is such and angel :) Plus that is awesome that you and her are already going places. I was so lame and never went anywhere forever (mainly i think because I never had anywhere to go..lol)Well that is awesome too about your condo! When is that going to be done? Let me know if you need any help. I know that you have a lot of family so they are helping a bunch I am sure, but let me know I would love to help. Plus when you want to go to dinner or a lunch lets play :) :)

Heidi said...

Wow! That went by fast! She is sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see her!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

She is beautiful! Those are great pictures.

Tara said...

what a cutie Robyn!

Carly said...

Saturday the 25....sometime that night...all the girls and hubbies...you in?

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so gorgeous!!