Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two Weeks

Not being pregnant makes time fly. I can't believe it has already been two weeks. I took Ava to the Doctor today and she is perfectly healthy. She is growing great too. She now measures.... HT: 20 3/4 (50%) WT: 7 pounds 13 ounces (20%) Head: 36.2 (25%) This is Ava with her cousin Mason who is 3 weeks older than her but not much bigger.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

glad to hear she is healthy :)

Heidi said...

How fun! I will come to see her soon... I'm just not sure when. Sorry for being a slacker friend!

The Jensen's said...

Pass some of those fast weeks to me would ya! I am so happy for you guys! Ava is soooo beautiful! Can't wait to have this baby in 4 weeks and come and see you all!

Jordan said...

She's so cute!!! I'm so happy for you!