Beautiful!! Who took these pics? OMG! They are awesome! Anyways, way off the subject but I was wondering if your sister in law I think it is still makes those nursing cover up things? I way want and need one! I remember she was using it at your wedding.
7 comments:
She's definitely a Reynolds!
She is so precious! Hey I tagged you by the way on my blog.
she's a doll. can't wait to see more. treasure every moment because tomorrow she'll be turning 1! it just goes by way to fast!
OH MY GOSH!!! They are gorgeous!
Beautiful!! Who took these pics? OMG! They are awesome! Anyways, way off the subject but I was wondering if your sister in law I think it is still makes those nursing cover up things? I way want and need one! I remember she was using it at your wedding.
Your little girl is so beautiful! What a doll :) I can't wait to see mine.
How sweet! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment