
This is looking into the kitchen. I like the little window so that someone in the kitchen can talk to whoever is in the living room.

We call this Kitty's room. It is technically the laundry room but we plan on putting the litter box and kitty bed under this table.

This is our living room and you can see where our deck will be.

This is looking in from the front door. It is hard to tell what is what but it is three bedroom and the master bedroom is in the back.
Jeff and I are building a condo that should be done at the end of October. I don't want to put exactly where it is at because I don't know how safe that is. I'll have to tell you individually. These are some pictures of it being built. I am way excited to decorate it and have our own little girls room!
7 comments:
I didn't know you guys bought a house! How exciting!!! Text me and tell me where it is. I'm so happy for you guys :)
Cool! It so fun to decorate and paint and all that fun stuff- don't remember mine though because i haven't done any of that. . .yet. :o) hopefully we'll see you thurs and you can tell us all about it!
How exciting! You'll have to text me too...I wanna know where Dax's girlfriend is gonna live!
that's fun! we'll have to come visit when we are in utah for christmas! to see the new place and your baby girl, of course! :)
I'm so excited for you! It's the best having your own place (as you know). I want to know where it is! And I haven't talked to you forever. So.. we should do something about that.
Hey! Yeah we went last night and it was so fun! We got there at 7 and the restaurant kicked up out at 10 :o) Em Sariah Meggie and Michelle came- we really do need to plan them more often!!
How exciting!!!! Thanks for inviting us to come see your home! It will be so nice for you guys to have your own place. I love that window in the kitchen and the view is awesome. I didn't realize how close you guys are to us until we drove home(I'm not very observant. It will be fun to be so close then when we have the girls we can have a play date.
Post a Comment