The Doctor said Ava's Billiruben levels have dropped enough to take her off of the light bed and I couldn't be happier. She sleeps so much better cuddled next to me than on that hard bed. Here is more pictures of the little babe.....thanks Carlyfor the onsie!
14 comments:
So Adorable!! I'm so glad you are both doing well. Let me know when I can come see her!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys:)
I'm so excited to meet the little babe!
Robyn,
she is beautiful! I saw a post on kelly's blog and thought that must be Robyns baby and sure enough! So exciting!
Congratulations guys! She is such a doll! I am so glad it all went so well! Glad she is doing better!
Oh my heck! So precious. I can't wait to see her!
Yay Yay Yay She's here and she is SO cute! Congrats!!
Congrats Robyn, We are so happy for you and Jeff. She is a beautiful little girl. I've only got about 9 weeks left, I can not wait to have these twins.
Robobyn! Hey, what were Ava's measurements when she was born?
She is adorable! I'm so glad she is out of that bed and in your arms!
Oh my goodenss! She is so adorable. I am so happy for you and I am so glad everything went ok with the delivery. How much did she weigh? My first was 5 weeks early, so I know what its like having that scare, but congratulations!
Yahoo!! No more of that stupid bed! She is so dang cute I am glad that the jaundice went away so quickly!
Hey congrats you guys! Its Kristin Daniels(Stowers).....She is adorable. Nice Job!! And I love her cute name
WOWOWOWOW!!! Look at those EYES!! Robyn, she is truly GORGEOUS! Congrats!
Mand
Post a Comment