Sunday, September 21, 2008

Measurements

Apparently I forgot to post Ava's measurements. The doctor had my due date as September 27th but I thought it was 2 weeks earlier so I was not surprised that Ava came so soon. I think her size shows that she was really on time. Measurements of baby Ava... Weight 7 pounds 9 ounces. Height 19 inches. She is very strong and active which is such a blessing. My boss is so sweet and for a gift she got me a photo session with her daughter-in-law. We took our family pictures yesterday so I will post them as soon as I have them.

3 comments:

Carly said...

I'm excited to see those pictures! I'm sure they will be darling. I was down in Sandy last night and wanted to some see you and Ava, but ran out of time....hopefully soon! Dax was the same weight, and only 1/2" longer! I'd be interested to see what she weighs now!

Brandie Page said...

I emailed Cori to tell her I thought her new neice and new nephew was beautiful. I feel bad for them being so far away.

Jamie said...

i was wondering what her measurements were. that's about the same size sadie was! can't wait to see the family pics, hope you guys are doing great! :)