Monday, September 8, 2008
Locked Out
I am the biggest dork ever. Last night we were going over to Jeff's parents house. I am always making sure the doors are locked and since it was night I locked the back door and the garage door. We walked out the front door and I told Jeff to make sure it was locked. The second he shut the door I realized that I had just locked us out. My parents are in Europe so they couldn't help and I have no key. I felt pretty bad and had no idea what we were going to do. I was searching the garage for a key when Jeff magically opened the garage door to inside. Apparently there was a window open that he could crawl through. I swear being pregnant has made me slightly retarded. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
At least you have pregnancy as a excuse I locked me, Makenzie and Kayden out like a month ago at like 8pm and had to go to Josh's friends for 3 hours to wait for Josh to get home from work. And I wasn't pregnant so I guess it happens to us all.
Yay for only having that as an excuse for a few more weeks! I'm so excited for you.....
Smooth move.
That is great! I am so excited for you to have a baby!
Post a Comment