Friday, September 12, 2008

Ava Lynn Reynolds

I had Ava on Tuesday September 9th at 10:18 a.m. I was having contractions every 3-5 minutes so I thought we should head to the hospital. I was dilated to a 3 1/2 so they told me to walk around the hospital. When I was back I was at a 4. I was starting to really hurt so they gave me an epidural and I fell asleep. At 7:00 a.m. I woke up, at 7:30 my water broke and then I dilated from a 5 to a 10 in the next 45 minutes. After pushing for about 15 more minutes she was out. There was practically no pain and it went so fast. It was a perfect delivery. She has so much hair the nurses gave her a mohawk and put a bow in it. She also has Jeff's cleft chin which I love!
Her first bath Ava and Daddy So tuckered.
I am so glad she is here! It is amazing how much we love her. She has a little jaundice so she has to be on a billirubin light bed for a while. It is not fun at all cause we can only hold her to feed her and change her diaper. We go back to the hospital tomorrow and hopefully she will be good enough to take off of the lights.

19 comments:

Carly said...

I'm so excited! We need to meet this little girl! Congrats, mommy!

Crawford Family said...

She is so stinkin cute roby! We are dying to see her... by the time we get there she won't be teeny tiny but still tiny :)

Jamie said...

congrats you guys! she is seriousy so beautiful! we are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her at christmas!

JeSs said...

Beautiful! How precious is she? CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Brandie Page said...

She is SO CUTE! Oh makes me want one more... It's so funny Cori called to tell Makenzie happy birthday and said by the way Robyn's little girl is being born right now same day! That's so cool. Congrats she is so beautiful.

Just the 3 of us said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think she looks so much like you!! shes adorable!!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Robyn, She is so cute! I am so excited for you two! What a cute name! We need to come down and visit you guys and meet the little sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for your little family. Girls are so much fun!!
When you are ready for visitors let me know I want to bring you a dinner or something :)
I hope you are feeling well :) This is just so exciting!!

Brittany said...

Congrats you guys, she is beautiful! We are so happy for you!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

She is beautiful. I am so glad everything went well. I hope you guys enjoy getting to know your new baby. Babies are the best!!

Merrills said...

She is beautiful thanks for letting us come visit you guys. Seeing Ava makes me so excited we will have a lot of fun.

The Jensen's said...

Robyn she is beautiful!! I am so sad that I am sick so I can't come see you! Please let me know if you need anything! We are so excited for you and Jeff. Congrats!

The Lee Adventure said...

Yea you are so lucky that is was such an awesome labor! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! If you need anything please let me know.

Brad and Jade said...

She is so precious, I can't wait to meet her. Hope everthing is going good. Congrats you guys!!

Tara said...

oh she is sooooooo cute congrats Robyn!

Julie Young said...

YAY!!! I am soooo excited for you Robyn and am glad that the delivery went well. I hope I can make a trip up sometime to see her! She is so sweet :)

MJ said...

Congrats to you and Jeff! She is seriously beautiful! I found your blog through the Slades. I hope to keep in touch. I sent Jeff an invite to our blog. Have him tell Kemery if he didn't get it.

McCall

Jenna Bishop said...

Congrats on your baby girl!!!!!!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

yahoo!!! i haven't been on here forever so I am just realizing you had her!! congrats!! you must have been at Alta View?? LOL i recongnized the nurse!!! good times:) Love the name by the way