Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So Far So Good

I have been home for over a week now and everything seems to be good. I meet with the doctor on Monday and he will let me know if I can get off of bed rest which would be fabulous. I don't think bed rest is good for people with major ADHD. Luckily my work has let me do a lot from home so that has been a big life saver. I went to the doctor last Thursday and I have not dilated anymore so that is great. I think this baby decided she wasn't done cooking. So hopefully she'll be more patient. My niece asked me what went wrong and I told her my naughty baby tried to come out and she is not big enough yet. She like that explanation. Thanks for all of the nice comments. I am grateful to have so many caring people in my life. I will keep you updated.

7 comments:

Julie Young said...

I was just thinking about you today so I am glad you put this post up and that everything so far looks good!

The Jensen's said...

I know at your shower we were joking about how DONE we were with being pregnant!! I know we didn't mean for your little girl to take us so serious!! Glad to see you reasoned with Miss Naughty Pants!! I'm coming up this weekend before we head to Bear Lake if you want some company. Call me!

Jeff and Emily said...

Good!! I'm so glad you are doing better. I can't wait to see you on Thursday. Talk to you soon:)

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

Robyn i am so glad things are going better! That had to be very scary! But positive thinking! You will do great and the baby will come when she decides she is ready! Good Luck!

Calli Hayman said...

Ah! I am so glad everything is ok! thats so scary! see you thurs!!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad. That is so nice to be able to work from home! I'm excited to see you tonight!

Just the 3 of us said...

I'm so soryy you've been on bed rest!!! I will be praying for you guys! :)