My sister had her little baby boy yesterday. I went to see her at the hospital and he is so beautiful. It made me so excited for mine to come. I am so glad that we will both have kids around the same age so they can play.
That will be great. I'd like my kids to have cousins the same age, that would be fun! And I'm sure going to see her made you even more excited... and anxious... and scared, too! I'm excited for you. And you're still in my prayers. :)
hey- i am really bored at work and me and em were just discussing that we need another girls night so we came up with a week from tomorrow (thurs Sept 4th) Spaghetti Factory (off 9000 s and redwood) around 7 ish- so we can eat and chill. you should come definitely!! :o)
4 comments:
That will be so fun to have kids that are so close in age! :)
That will be great. I'd like my kids to have cousins the same age, that would be fun! And I'm sure going to see her made you even more excited... and anxious... and scared, too! I'm excited for you. And you're still in my prayers. :)
hey- i am really bored at work and me and em were just discussing that we need another girls night so we came up with a week from tomorrow (thurs Sept 4th) Spaghetti Factory (off 9000 s and redwood) around 7 ish- so we can eat and chill. you should come definitely!! :o)
Oh cute! You are adorable prego! I'm excited we're both pregnant. Can't wait to see your post after you have your little baby :) Love ya girlie!
Post a Comment