I was laying on my side while my baby was going crazy as usual so I thought...why not film it. I only got one big kick but it looks kind of cool.
Sorry it's so dark. I am on the phone with my sister too so the audio is pretty lame.
Here is some more kicking.
10 comments:
That is so weird to see like that. I miss that a little. I'm glad you're doing better no more early labor scare. I'm not excited for Glen and Cori to move this month. How are you all doing?
that's fun! i wish i would have thought to film that when i was prego. there's an idea for next time, i guess. hope you are well!
Isn't that so cool to feel them move around. You look really cute pregnant I am glad I was able to see you at Carly's baby shower the other night.
Oh ya I remember that. In a really small way I do miss that. But I don't. Its crazy that first week watching her move, it toally makes since to whats she's been doing in there. I am gald to hear things are going better. Let me know if you need anything.
Hey Robyn! It was so good to see you and your cute prego self the other night! I'm glad everything's going well...keep in touch.
PS Crazy belly video...that's so cool. I can't wait til I feel a little someone move like that inside of me!
So awesome. I've never seen that before. Loved seeing you at the shower. I can't wait till the 23rd :)
That is so creepy! I can't imagine what it feels like... probably pretty cool. Pregnancy is crazy!
Thats so crazy I love it I cant wait until we can see our baby move like that. I am glad things are going better.
I've tried to film that SO MANY TIMES, and I swear, he knows that's what I'm doing, so I'll finally give up and put the camera down, and he'll move like crazy again! Crazy kid!
Rob, Sorry I missed dinner at TT the other night. Were you able to go? I was sooo sick! I am so sad I missed Brooke and all the girls getting together!
Post a Comment