Here is everyone that came to my shower. Nuria held the shower at her cute house. It was so much fun! I have the best friends in the world and feel so lucky to have them. Thanks ladies!!These were all the pregnant girls at the shower in order of due dates. I couldn't believe how many of us were knocked up :)


This is a fun game where the girls had to "chug" lemonade from a baby bottle.
9 comments:
Wow, you did good getting those pics of the shower up so fast. I am glad you have a blog too. I had a lot of fun and it was so good to see you!!
Looks like so much fun. I love showers! :) It's getting close. Are you SO excited!?! Good luck with everything! Oh...do you guys have a name yet???
Your shower was so much FUN! I am so excited for you to be a Mommy! I will call you when I come back into town so we can go shopping!!
Your shower was soooo much fun! I loved seeing you and I can't wait to have lunch :) You have to let me come and help you when you have your cute little Ava!!! Which by the way is such a cute little name!
I love your blog and let me know when you wanna go to lunch :)
Yeah I'm so glad you had a good time, I did too. We really need to get together more often obviously!!! We love you :)
I am so sad I had to miss your shower. We had to move into a new apartment on saturday. It looks like everyone had a great time. We need to meet up so I can get you your gift.
I had lots of fun at your shower! It was good to see you again :)
We had fun throwing it. It's getting close!!
Wow how exciting looks like a fun baby shower! I cant believe so many of your friends are pregnant at the same time thats pretty cool!
Post a Comment