Monday, June 30, 2008

I have been tagged again, this time by Jordan

THREE JOYS 1. Jeff. He is an amazing husband. When I am home before him or waiting for him to pick me up from work I get so excited to see him. I know that sounds cheesy but I miss him in the day. Even though we are always texting or emailing each other. I just can’t get enough of him. 2. My baby. I haven’t seen her yet but I feel her everyday and it is amazing. I can’t believe how much love I have for this tiny thing inside of me. I can’t wait till she is here and I can hold her, play with her and see her for the first time. 3. Traveling/Taking Vacations. One of my favorites to date is backpacking in Europe. Seeing new cultures and meeting people of all different nations is amazing to me. I have been to 13 countries and I can’t wait to go to more. I also love laying by the ocean or beach and not having to worry about work or anything else. THREE FEARS 1. Something bad happening to Jeff or my baby 2. Heights 3. Sharks THREE GOALS 1. To save up for a house 2. Jeff to graduate from school 3. Visit Haiti (Jeff really wants to take me there to show me where he served on his mission) THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS 1. Being pregnant/Having this baby (It’s all I think about, I swear) 2. Getting a good nights sleep tied with massages 3. Healthy Choice Chocolate Popsicles THREE RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS 1. I love kids movies. Especially “A Nightmare Before Christmas” and “The Corpse Bride” 2. I have to have my nails painted. I do them myself about once a week. 3. I have had my body stitched, stapled and glued together. I have been pretty tough on it over the years Okay, I'm tagging these three people: Amanda Angela Kara You haven’t changed your blog in a while so you bess be doing this :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

i am always afraid (in the back of my head) that something bad will happen to kody or sadie...i just don't know what i would do. AND...i think it is SO totally hard to not be obsessed with being pregnant while you are pregnant! it's all you can focus on! i remember :)

Amanda said...

I promise I will do this tag. Funny, I have been tagged by three different people this week with the same tag. So, I guess I better get to it!
Mand

Heidi said...

I love you, Robyn. :)

Jordan said...

Oh! Remember when you girls came to visit me and Jen in Europe??