Monday, May 5, 2008
My Amazing Dad
So I wanted to take a moment to write about my amazing Dad. He is retiring this July and everyone has been honoring him for all he has done. Last Tuesday The Utah Commission on Volunteer honored the lifetime of service of my dad. People stood up and told how my dad helped them and how he was thier example of who they wanted to be. A representative from Senator Hatch read a letter that the senator had written for him and gave him some senate cuff links and a tie clip. Then this couple sang dedicated songs to him and it was very emotional how much other people love and respect my dad. Then the next day my dad was honored at another meeting with over 150people there. At this event my dad was awarded.....GOVERNOR HUNTSMAN'S LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR SERVICE. He is so amazing I could not be more proud of my dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have to say that I have always admired your dad. What a great guy!
Okay, so since we are myspace friends, and facebook friends, we might as well be blogger friends too! Right?? Howdy Crawford!! It is so fun to keep in touch with you! You two are stinkin cute.
Mand
That is SO AWESOME!
Post a Comment