

For those of you who guessed it would be a little girl you are right! She is about the size of a soda pop can. The nurse said she looks very healthy and very active. Right after we left the hospital we went straight to the mall and bought are first baby girl item. Little pink DC shoes. I am so excited to go buy little bows and dresses. It is such a blessing to have this little girl growing inside of me. I can't believe how excited I am to have this baby.
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. Maybe our babies will grow up to get married???? Well, if not at least we can have play dates! Hey, we had way fun the other night. We will have to do that again soon.
Congrats guys! A little girl will be so much fun! oh and i love the shoes!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting i am crossing my fingers for a little girl!! Hope all is well!!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you. Those shoes are so adorable. Congrats!
Congrats! Little girls are so darn cute! Little girl stuff is so fun...I am sure I will have boys because I love girl stuff so much! This is the time it get's fun because you can shop up a storm now!
I LOVE the shoes! It's so much more fun to go baby shopping when you know what it is!!! Congrats on Dax's first girlfriend!
SHRobyn!!! CONGRATS!! I knew it I voted for the girl:)
congrats! i am so excited for you! and those are probably the cutest little shoes ever! a little girl is going to be so much fun!! yay!
Yay! Congrats! I knew it!! A little mini Robyn running a round... how cute!
Congrats! We knew it would be a girl! Thought of any names? Just to answer your question I am feeling ok now but sometimes I do feel very sick its not fun. This last week I have actually felt pretty good just tired. How are you feeling? Your little tummy is so cute.
Post a Comment