Thursday, April 10, 2008

The best birthday

I had the best birthday on Tuesday! Jeff made me french toast and eggs and then sent me off to a pedicure appointment he made. He got me a chair massager that I have been wanting and it is so nice! He also got me soft pink slipers because mine have a hole in the toe from wearing them to much. Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch and went to Horton Hears a Who (I have been wanting to see that for a while). Then we relaxed at home for a bit with my massage chair and went back to have an amazing facial. It was such a relaxing day! I just thought you all should know. Being pampered is what every girl, especially prego girl, needs! Thanks Jeff!!

7 comments:

Carly said...

robyn, you crack me up. i love that you've got all this rap music on your blog, then you go see horton hears a who for your birthday. i love the versatility....tell jeff hello for us!

Merrills said...

Happy Birthday Robyn! Wow I am impressed that sounded like a great birthday.Good job Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! You are right, every girl does deserve to pampered!

Jenna Bishop said...

Hi Robyn! Its Jenna! I saw your link on Nuria's blog. I am so excited for you - congrats on the baby!

Anonymous said...

SHRobyn. How are you? Happy late b-day:( I miss you, how are you feeling?

Just Add Flowers said...

I so did not know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday to You!
It sounded like a fabulous day. How old are you these days? 24? Oh, and your baby is starting to look like a cutie. :)

Heidi said...

Why did I miss that?! I feel so bad! Happy birthday. I love you.

Jeff is so sweet.