I'M DUE THIS WEDNESDAY.. AND HOPEUFLLY NOT A DAY LATER... I'M GOING TO JUMP ON A TRAMP AFTER WORK TODAY SO I CAN BE DONE WITH WORK FOR 6 WEEKS AND GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME. HAHAHA I WAS TOTALLY FINE UP UNTIL THIS LAST WEEKEND, I GAINED LIKE 7 LBS IN A WEEK AND AM SO UNCOMFORTABLE!! GOOD THING I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT:)
Hi Robyn! I have now entered the cyber blogging world:) So come take a looky-loo at ours. Talk to you soon. PS Emily's Jeff does look crazy in that picture.
Cute pictures Robyn! So how is the pregnancy going? I hope good! Okay I was just looking at your blog at your picture at the top and just put two and two together of who your husband is. He's such a nice guy, you guys are way cute!
p.s. I voted you are having a boy... We will see! :)
Sorry Robyn I just realized when I posted my comment above I was signed in as Cory! (my hubby) So I just thought I'd let you know that was me so you wouldn't be way freaked out of who Cory was! :)
Holy moly... that's crazy and fun that you all see each other and some will soon have babies! Exciting!! Congrats, I love this blog thing, it's nice to know how everyone is doing.
11 comments:
What the crap is my Jeff doing in this pic??? What a weirdo! Way fun, we must do it again soon:)
what a cute picture of all you girlies... especially the prego ones!! LOL so fun!!!
I'M DUE THIS WEDNESDAY.. AND HOPEUFLLY NOT A DAY LATER... I'M GOING TO JUMP ON A TRAMP AFTER WORK TODAY SO I CAN BE DONE WITH WORK FOR 6 WEEKS AND GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME. HAHAHA I WAS TOTALLY FINE UP UNTIL THIS LAST WEEKEND, I GAINED LIKE 7 LBS IN A WEEK AND AM SO UNCOMFORTABLE!! GOOD THING I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT:)
That is fun. I'm glad you were able to get together!
Looks like fun Robyn. I want to see an updated "baby belly" pic...
Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting!!! Nate says "Hi" back :)
Hi Robyn! I have now entered the cyber blogging world:) So come take a looky-loo at ours. Talk to you soon. PS Emily's Jeff does look crazy in that picture.
Cute pictures Robyn! So how is the pregnancy going? I hope good! Okay I was just looking at your blog at your picture at the top and just put two and two together of who your husband is. He's such a nice guy, you guys are way cute!
p.s. I voted you are having a boy... We will see! :)
Sorry Robyn I just realized when I posted my comment above I was signed in as Cory! (my hubby) So I just thought I'd let you know that was me so you wouldn't be way freaked out of who Cory was! :)
wow- my husbands dorky. . . that was so fun we definitely need to do it again!
Holy moly... that's crazy and fun that you all see each other and some will soon have babies! Exciting!! Congrats, I love this blog thing, it's nice to know how everyone is doing.
Post a Comment