Monday, March 3, 2008

My Purse Was Tagged


Heidi tagged my purse so here it is. My purse has patches from every other country I have been to, minus Belgium and Vatican City. People always ask my if I am a Girl Scout. I have a comb, chapstick, lip gloss, body spray, lotion, my business cards, a preggy pop (for when my tummy is sick), toothbrush, toothpaste and floss, a pencil, a flash drive, my wallet, calendar and car keys. It really is not so exciting. I need to spice it up somehow. I now tag....Brooke, Kelly and Jordan!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the patches and love that you love to travel!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hey girl! I was looking at my friends blog and I saw yours! Crazy eh? How are you enjoying being married? Congrats on the baby!
~Shan Crawford

Lindsay said...

Hi Robyn! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's so fun to keep up with people this way. Congratulations on your little baby on the way! I'm so excited for you, it is the best! Let's keep in touch!

Crawford Family said...

Kelly as in me kelly? Just wanted to make sure before I look retarded and do a post :) Also there is a heaping bag of Maternity clothes coming home with Cori for you! Some still have tags because I buy them whenever they are cheap but feel free to wear them... after you take the tags off... just making sure ;)

Heidi said...

Ha ha - it does kind of look like a girl scout bag. :)
That looks like one LARGE comb...