Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday


I tried to get a good picture of the kids leaving for the hunt but some of them you can't see. It was a frenzy when they were given the ok to go. The little kids went first and got the eggs laying on the grass in plain view. I took little Christian and he was so excited to take his time walk over to one egg, pick it up and place it in his little basket. It took us a while to gather his eggs but it was so fun. I can't wait till our little peanut is old enough to take out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tummy looks so cute! I love when people track their tummies! I love all the anticipated kids waiting!

Merrills said...

Hi guys! How are you? Congrats on your little one that is so exciting!!! You guys will be cute parents.

Crawford Family said...

Man we wish we were there! Sam had a blast finding eggs with fischer but some how two kids and 150 eggs seems a little lame :)

Carly said...

hey babe! are you feeling any better now that you've hit your second trimester? I hope so. Unfortunately, I'm still puking at 16 1/2 weeks....blech. Hopefully it will end soon!

Also, I'm jealous of how little your tummy is! Our family gets fat, then the little guy spreads it all out as he grows! I've never been so chubby in all my life.

Anyway, you look darling! We need to hang out sometime.

Heidi said...

I know - kids make easter so much more enjoyable (The candy part, of course. I enjoy reflecting on the true meaning of it)! Thank goodness for nieces and nephews when it's just the two of you!

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

Look how fun, your starting to show a tiny bit! We are so excited for you guys! FYI we changed our blog address to kadeandelisa.blogspot.com
Good LUck

Heidi Wing said...

Congrats on the baby!!!

Merrills said...

Hello! yeah sorry about not being able to leave comments on our blog I didn't know that I some how restricted the comments. Yes,Sadly Walter ran away I accidentally left the door open oops!! We still miss him sometimes. We are doing good nothing really new for us but we are super excited for you guys. How are you feeling?

Crawford Family said...

Hey roby if you want me to pimp your blog up nice send me your password and I can put up some of the AWESOME digital scrapbook paper I got. I finally figured out how to do it! Check out the new background on mine and tell me what you think!