Jeff and I went to Rexburg Idaho for the weekend to visit Jeff's old mission companion (Brandon) and his wife. His wife (Amanda) is 7 months pregnant which is great because we had something to talk about the entire time. I have noticed that since I found out I am pregnant it is all I talk/think about. It is just so crazy that I have a little person in me. Saturday morning Jeff and Brandon went to play basketball and Amanda and I went to get massages. Then we all went hot tubbing (the girls just put there legs in don't worry). It was so nice and relaxing. We also went to look at the new Temple in Rexburg and it is beautiful. 

This weekend we are going to St. George for my work. I am excited to go because it will all be paid for. I of course have to work while I am there but I will also be able to play a bit. It is nice living at home because we don't need to find a kitty-sitter.
2 comments:
i hear the walkway outside walmart is a good remedy for needing a kitty-sitter! :)
I was concerned about the whole hot tub thing until I read the next sentence. Phew! St. George has been nice and up in the 70's, I hope it stays nice for your stay!
Post a Comment