Today I went to my second baby checkup and everything was great. My doctor said I am very healthy. Then he checked the baby's heart and it was so great to hear it. Everytime the doctor put the tool up to my belly the baby would move away so the doctor would have to find it again. It was cute the doctor said I have a very active baby with a very strong and healthy heart beat. I feel so blessed to be healthy and to have a healthy active baby. I can't wait till I find out the sex next month.
2 comments:
Congrats you guys thats awesome. My wife is due a week before you guys so its fun to hear people going through the same steps as us.
-Travis Richardson
http://www.mycmedia.com/richardsonfam
I can't wait to find out too! I love babies and I am so glad that the baby is healthy!
Post a Comment