I thought I should start tracking my tummy growth. This is at 13 weeks. I missed the 3 month mark but I figured it is close enough. My pants are getting pretty tight so thanks to my sister-in-law I am living in comfort in her maternity jeans.
Wow, enjoy that pretty, smooth tummy now, because after this child, it will not look so pretty! Exciting... you will grow the most after about 6 months.
5 comments:
Wow, enjoy that pretty, smooth tummy now, because after this child, it will not look so pretty! Exciting... you will grow the most after about 6 months.
okay seriously it is unfair that you look so cute in maternity jeans!
Wow - nothing to see!
WOW it's funny how you're pregnant and I have a WAY bigger pouch than you LOL
so if that was you at 13 weeks, that means i'm at about 26 weeks. wow. i had no idea i was that far along.
Post a Comment