I thought this was cute of Jeff even though you can see slightly up his nostrils. Jeff turned 25 on January 26th and that is where this picture is from. This weekend we moved most of our stuff to our parents (Jeff moved the boxes while I sat on the floor and stuffed them). Even though he did all of the labor intensive stuff I took a two hour nap in the day because I was pretty tuckered. He is such a trooper cause he kept packing even when I was passed out on the bed. Thank goodness for amazing husbands!
6 comments:
Husbands are so awesome! My husband did most of the work when we moved, they are so sweet!
no kidding! i'd die without robbie! he does EVERYTHING (i thinks he feels bad that i'm carrying his child, so he tries to make up for it other ways...
Oh, you two are so cute.... hey where did your hubby go to high school, did you know him when we went to high school? Hope the move went ok...
Hey Robyn, I'm so glad you found my blog, I didn't know you and Jeff had one too. That's so fun you're pregnant, Congrats... I hope your feeling better, I promise it does get better. This will be a good way to keep in touch cause we never see you guys. We should all do something soon.
Its nice to be prego for activities like moving. I wouldn't know though. The last 2 times we moved Tim worked, so guess who moved everything. Muah. My aunt and mom helped a little too. So this move maybe I will be pregnant! Don't get your hopes up, I'm not moving anytime soon. :(
We were going to wait to find out at our 20 week ultrasound but we couldn't wait so we went to fetal photos at like 17 weeks!!!
Post a Comment