
Today Jeff and I had our first doctor appointment and it was great!! I was so nervous that the baby wouldn't be alright or that something would be wrong or that the doctor wouldn't even be able to find the baby that I couldn't sleep. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to my husband laughing in his sleep and once I was awake my mind would not stop working. I was worried about changing the kitty litter the first month or taking medicine because I didn't know I was pregnant and all the other possibly harmful things I could think of.
When the doctor found the baby and showed us the heart beat I felt like I could finally breathe. When I asked him all of my impractical questions he told me it was fine and that the baby will be fine. He said there is just one baby and everything looks perfectly healthy. After the doctor left I couldn't stop smiling. I am so excited now to have a healthy little peanut in my tummy. I feel so blessed for this little surprise.
On a side note, people at my work say it looks like Jeff. So silly.
6 comments:
isn't it awesome!?!?!?
Your fuzzy little peanut is cute! Well, as cute as it can be in this stage. I am excited to find out what you are having. No more worries, your babe is going to be just fine!
Congratulations! It is probably nice to finally see your baby (kind of) and what a cute little peanut it is! I am excited to see my very own peanut someday.
That always makes it so real. At first when you are just tired and icky it is hard but the second you hear that heart beat and see that cute picture it is cloud nine. Just imagine how it will feel when he/she is palced in your arms. BEST FEELING EVER!
Oh that is so great. The worrying never stops now. You never really know what its like to worry until you are pregnant, then after baby is born, you just continue to worry that he/she is ok not sick, happy, healthy, not hungry, warm, clean etc.... you get the picture. But its all so worth it!
That brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment