
I was thinking to myself I am already down 61/2 weeks of this pregnancy. That is so great I am moving right along. Then I decided to add this baby countdown and realized I have hundreds of days left. Great. By the way the baby in the countdown looks pretty creepy. If it is really realistic then my baby is not so good looking right now. Give it a few months and I am sure it will be beautiful.
I thought this was a cute picture so I am adding it even though I do not know who this baby is.
3 comments:
don't worry, i keep hearing it gets better, but i'm about twice as far and still feel like crap! at least we are doing it together (though separately...)
i have an appointment tomorrow, so i'll post some pictures when I can...we already had insurance, which is a huge blessing....i made sure that when we got any health insurance it included maternity....i've seen too many people try to struggle without it. do you have any insurance at all?
i have never noticed that the baby in the countdown is realistic to where you are in your pregnancy. All the ones i have seen look like babies, that is probably because they are only a few months away. Too Funny!
Post a Comment