Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Frodo has recovered from being de-clawed


So we took our cat to get de-clawed and it was a pretty serious surgery, poor guy. He had to wear a cone on his head for a week and he ran into everything. It also made him more clumsy than he already is and would fall off our bed all the time. In the middle of the night we would hear a thump and then a little meow and I would have to put him by us again. But thank goodness the little trooper has made it.

7 comments:

panapunk said...

the imagination is more important than knowledge.

Liz said...

Shut up, Robyn! I am so glad you found my blog. It has been a long time, but you know what's funny, I thought about you the other day and wondered how you are doing, and do you still keep in touch with the other girls, Brooke? It is good to get in touch with you and I would love to be blogging buddies! That is so funny! How have you been?

Carly said...

hey babe...i tried to send you an email and it came back to me...what's your address?

Liz said...

Um, I dont think I got that pic from a place called Pixels... honestly it was all my mom's doing. You know she sets up these big family pictures when we are actually all together every few years and that was actually taken up the Mnt Timpanogos trail in AF canyon, but the photographer was a friend of my Mom's, so I have no idea where or if she has a studio, BUT please do let me know if my pic really is up somewhere, that would be interesting!

Natalie & Luke said...

Hey Robyn! How are you??? Yes I am back at Wyndham... working in the HR department. It's actually going pretty well. What are you up to? Besides being married and pregnant!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you.

Carly said...

i keep hearing up until about 15 weeks...supposedly about a week after the placenta takes over....that's still about 4 1/2 weeks away for me!

i had a girl at work tell me something that helped her. i tried it today, and it seems to be working better (i still don't feel 100%, but at least i'm functioning!). anyway, i keep about 5-10 crackers by my bed and eat them about 10 minutes before i get out of bed. obviously graze all day (yes, like a cow), and take the prenatal vitamin at night. it seems to help so far, so i hope it continues...let me know if it works for you!

Anonymous said...

So, I found out this weekend that you are friends with one of my old best friends! Emily Elsmore, does that ring a bell?