Monday, January 7, 2008

Kim's house (Ally took this picture)


This last Saturday, the 5th we went to Kirsten and Breanna's baptisms. It was stake baptism day so there were like 15 other kids getting baptized. Thank goodness our girls were the second group :) After that we went to Kim's very nice clean house and partied the night away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably don't remember me but I remember you! We went to elemantry school together. Remember Miss Hancock's 2nd grade class. Anyway, I found your blog on Chris'. I wanted to say Hi! This blogging world is fun and it can be fun to reunite with people you knew eons ago.

Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)
http:natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
We should become blogging buddies!

Crawford Family said...

Umm this might be totally bad of me but I have no idea who that little girl is that Kirsten has her arms around. Please don't tell me it is one of my nieces or I will die of embaressment and sadness that I don't even know what they look like anymore.